Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday 5-25-11

I have been dying to get my hands on the Pink Paislee Butterfly collection. Then...I get a package in the mail form Heartfelt Creations, and not only does it contain the new stamp collection, but it also has papers from the most beautiful paper collections!!! One was the Butterfly Garden Collection, and coordinating card stock in yummy colors!! cant wait to use the others! Thank You Emma Lou and Linda, your taste is exquisite!! I had fun putting this layout together. And thinking outside the box to use the stamps is what I did this week. I hope you enjoy the tutorial for the Posy Patch flowers below this post. And please go visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see what the Design Team has revealed for you this week!! You will be inspired.



I inked some small chip board letters for the title.
I scanned the patterned paper and cropped out the butterflies in Photoshop and created a file. Printed them up, stickled them and placed them on my layout.
I created the circle using my technique using Corner Punches.
Close up of flowers and leaves. The tutorial uses the Posy Patch Flower stamp. Tutorial is below.
I cut apart the new Bella Rose Leaves stamp. There are so many possibilities with just this one beautiful stamp!
Just another closeup.

Products Used on This Project

HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set
HCD 701 Posy Patch Die
HCPC 3367 Vintage Life Background PreCut Set
HCPC 3390 Bella Rose Leaves PreCut Set
HCD 712 Bella Rose Die

Other: Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch Pink Paislee Butterfly papers Seam binding Ranger Distress Ink Archivers Ink Ranger Stickles Glimmer Mist in Pearl and Watermelon Core-dinations Card stock chip board letters Colorbox Chalk Ink in Coral and Chestnut Roan Sewing Machine

Distress and ink patterned paper and sew to solid card stock for background. The Vintage word stamp was inked on random parts of the stamp and stamped around the page. Decorative edge punch a strip of card stock, ink on both sides and use a ribbon hole punch to punch holes and weave hand colored seam binding through the middle of the strip, then adhere towards bottom of layout. Layer and cluster coordinating inked papers, corner punched decorative circle and edge punched matted photo to the middle of the Layout. The Posy Patch flowers were stamped, cut apart and rearranged into 3 dimensional flowers. The leaves were stamped, die cut, colored with Glimmer mist, stamped and highlighted with coralink then cut apart. The flowers and leaves were then clustered and arranged as shown on the layout. The butterflies were then arranged randomly around the layout. The title chipboard letters were inked with coral and adhered to layout.





21 comments:

  1. Now I can seriously not wait to get my "My Creative Scrapbook" kit...with this gorgeous product.

    Beautiful layout, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! also hanging for this collection too. GORGEOUS work..well done. LOVE your details and the flowers..amazing each time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa this is beyond gorgeous! Those flowers and the whole page is just priceless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! I love those! Last week I was trying to figure out how to get a peony out of my stamps, now I can stop trying to figure it out! These are out of this world gorgeous!! Thanks for the how-to!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lisa. You have me looking at my stamps in a whole new light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! Every detail is so beautiful! Especially love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages are just so wonderful - you really do have an eye for this. I'm attempting a simple page now, and your work is such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layout, as always Lisa, your work is always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Breathtaking! I just love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, how incredibly gorgeous! I just love your layout and your flowers are just awesome!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my what an amazing lo.
    DOn't forget to add it to our linking party.
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/05/scrapping-with-stars-linking-party.html
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layouts are always so exquisite. You surely can work girl. Those flower are just beautiful. I will be giving those a try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello
    Your flowers are always beautiful.
    I made ​​a canvas with your pretty butterflies
    If you want to see ...
    http://maodren.blogspot.com/2011/03/canvas-aux-papillons.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. very beautiful....I just love your flowers and all the beautiful details are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a STUNNING layout, Lisa! I love, love the color palette and the sweet photo!

    (((HUGS)))

    Barb Ghigliotty

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fasntastic page Lisa! I made a page yesterday, nothing like yours, but you inspired me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful and love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful project! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  19. A friend visited your blog and passed it along. I was so glad I took the time to visit. What an amazing LO! Thanks also for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an amazing page!!! So much detail I could sit and look at it for ages!!!! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!