Wednesday, September 1, 2010


Reveal Day for Swirlydoos is upon us. This is a Design Team LO done with the new September Kit Mon Amour. Mon Amour is absolutey beautiful. The brand new My Minds eye papers are tres magnifique!! They have such a french flair to them. This pattern inspired paper gave me the inspiration to create the flowers using an old pattern I would never use again. The leafy vines I created especially for this kit and can be found at Swirlydoos. I also created a new butterfly file for the kit. Please visit Swirlydoos to download your free files. The photo is of my children when they were little. I removed the needle from my antique Singer sewing machine, and they pretended to sew. While Gabbie manually turned the wheel, Nicky fed the fabric through the feeder..It was to freekin adorable listening to the two of them utilizing Team Work...Those were the sweetest times.








I used pages from my 100 year old book Swiss Family Robinson for the photomat.


I created the tiny letters using Microsoft word. Printed up a whole page of letters then cut them out row by row. I inked them before gluing them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!