Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Meet your new Heartfelt Creations Design Team Member!!!!




OMG...Could my happy little life get any better!!!!!!!!!
Heartfelt Creations has just made the announcement!!!!!
I MADE THE DESIGN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My tenure will be for the next 6 months and I am so excited!!!
With tomorrow being a very sad, but exciting day for me..I needed this!!
My little buddy is leaving me..I will need something to fill my lonely days!!!!
I love my scrapbook life!!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!!!
Congrats to all of the new DT members!! I look forward to getting to know you all!!
My commitment to Swirlydoos is #1..And I will be incorporating Heartfelt Creations in to my Swirly work!! I will have the best of both worlds!!!
and it all started with my love for those beautiful leaves!!!!

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats Lisa!!!! I am sooo happy for you!If I felt better I would do a happy dance...hey I can get Dora my fur baby too..yep she is doing a happy dance!!!

Angelica said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay Lisa!!!! Congrats Sista!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!! They are so lucky to have you!!!!! (((HUGS))
Angelica

scrappin girl said...

Congrats, whoooooot whoooot

lizzyc said...

well done!! i am sure you will bring into your new position more beautiful inspiration! look forward to seeing what you do next!xx

Sandi Cl~ said...

Congrats. Lisa. They are lucky to have you! Yes, I can see this as the best of both worlds!

Barbara said...

congratulations ...have fun creating!

Lynette said...

Congratulations Lisa...you will be such an asset to them.

Tammara said...

Congratulations!

Denise said...

I am so so happy for u Lisa!!! Well deserved! I can't see what you create..u rock!

Denise said...

I meant I can't WAIT to see what u create..lol