Friday, April 9, 2010

SERENE

This is a LO I did for April Round Robin Challenge at Swirlydoos...I was first in my group again!! Talk about the pressure.But so much fun...Everything in the LO is done with pieces of past Swirlydoo kits. Even the distressed corrugated card board is from the box my last kit came in.
I just adore Digital elements that are in some digital kits...So once once in a while, I purchase overlays, brushes, frames and those kind of things from Digi companies. I have quite a collection, The ornate frame around the photo is an overlay that I opened in Photoshop, scaled it to the size I wanted, and then printed it out on parchment colored card stock and sprayed with Glimmer Mist. I keep forgetting I have these things!!! I was going to print it out on transparency and alcohol ink it, but I didn't have time...Next project. And a tutorial on how to do it too!!


8 comments:

  1. WOW..this is so breathtaking! I can't wait for you to share your tutorial!! I'll keep watch for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love what you did with the cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous page as usual Lisa!! love the color and the photo is really serene!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!.....and you even saved the box!!! I must try to use some digi elements. I'm not sure how to even do it!!

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background paper. Thanks for sharing the how to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!! I love the frame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You come up with the most beautiful flowers, and this LO is Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!