Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Diggs, New color theme!!!

Inspired by the piece of K and Company scrapbook paper that I used as a backdrop for my Sheer Blooms II tutorial post, I am in the middle of putting the finishing touches on painting my new scrapbook room. I am trading rooms with my sweet daughter who wants a smaller bedroom..Yay!!!!Although 13 x 14 is not small. That gives me the bigger room with 2 huge picture windows and lots of light!!! 15 x 18...I think once I get all of my furniture in the room, A trip to Ikea is my next shopping excursion....Good bye old beautiful room....Hello Fresh and Funky...Sour Lime...With a touch of turquoise and rose...And my black furniture....Smooth....Here are the before pictures, and Gabbie painting the new room for me..Isn't she the sweetest??? And a photo of the new color scheme...







9 comments:

  1. That's gonna be HOT!! Be sure to post some pics so I may drool! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be a wonderful scrapbook room! Happy for you, but SO jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to look so beautiful...can't wait to see the end result. I loved the before too...turquoise is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like its going to be a great scrap room! Enjoy your added space and nice big windows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word from me....JEALOUS!! Your room is going to be beautiful Lisa. I can't wait to the after photo's.

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see it...great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous over here..lol!!!! Cant wait to see the finished product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks awesome!!! Great lighting in that room and very peaceful place to create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your scrappy digs Lisa!!!!! Those new colors rock!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!