Friday, April 30, 2010

Scrapping Heaven!!!!




Sorry that I have been a bad blogger lately...I am on VACATION!!!!! Not just your ordinary pack your bags and get out of Dodge vacation, but I am in the fabulous Rocky Mountains right outside of Baily, Colorado...Me and 12 other fabulous Swirlydoo Princess's are having a blast!!I bought my trusty assistant along, my fab daughter!! Our plane touched down at Denver International Airport on Wednesday,Krissy picked up Gabbie and I at the airport and took us back to her gorgeous home where we unpacked, got familiar with the family, and we were headed out the door to go to Sams club to shop for the weekend!! After all our wonderful scrap retreat is from Thursday to Sunday.Needless to say we were shopping for about 2 hours and it was fun...Got home, unloaded the truck full of groceries!! I'll tell you the weather was gorgeous...70's..Yesterday morning, Kathi, Kathy, Tina, and Meg arrived..Then we packed up and headed out to the cabin, the higher we got into the mountains, the more it snowed..It was a beautiful sight..What a fabulous place!!! We all settled in and then it was time to go to the airport to pick up Shelly, Rae and Manda!!! Krissy did a lot of driving yesterday..But with her Hummer she could brave every weather condition in the mountains..They finally arrived!! Some of the girls were already up in the scrapping barn, scrapping, while I was making dinner in the Fabulous fully equipped gourmet kitchen!! Love it!!! It was Italian night,spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread, and nobody had room for dessert...Then off to the scrapping barn where we scrapped till the wee hours of the morning!!! Krissy has got to be the most generous wonderful fearless leader of all!!! She is truly our Swirly Queen...The goodies bags, and what she provided for us as far as scrapping products is a scrappers dream!!! It was one goody after another!!! Let the games begin!!!! So take a look at where we are...More pics to come!!! One more Swirlydoos Princess to arrive today!! Jan!!!! Then we will all be here...

6 comments:

  1. Lucky you!!! I envy you all!!!!! me at home and cleanig!! lol!!!

    Want to see more pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wish I could be there...you girls are such an inspiration...I can just imagine the beautiful creations that is going to come out of this togetherness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun girls! One day, I will be there, too. Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful place. You know Denver is the only place you can experience 4 seasons in one day! (Great for creating!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes me happy just to hear your happiness! Thanks for sharing and I hope you all make memories of a lifetime! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna go back........NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!