Thursday, April 1, 2010

Forever Beautiful

Swirlydoos April kit is out...Park Avenue is just delicious!! All brand new Websters Pages paper from the new line Life's Portrait. Lots of beautiful embellies and if you cant get enough, the add ons are wonderful!! I shared files of the butterflies and vines at Swirlydoos, the larger leaves were scanned from another line of WP paper and printed up, cut out, and stickled.I made the larger flowers with the exception of the orange middle in the middle flower, that was a white Prima and I painted it with Glimmer Mist. Did some machine sewing cut the title with my Cricut Expression. The photo is my DD when she was a toddler, getting those toes in her mouth!!

6 comments:

  1. This is so precious!! I love the prima paper too! =) Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and you are right the papers and embellies are awesome! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lisa, all these new layouts are fantastic. I espeically love those grungy manly flowers below. I love flowers on any of my layouts ... so I totally understand. FAb stitiching and great pix. Love your self-portrait! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and leaving your sweet condolensces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is too cute!! BEAUTIFUL page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors. Like the "forever" in the bottom left corner.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!