Lindys Stamp Gang has done it again..They have created a beautiful color palette to work with using the July 2014 Color Challenge Spray Set. The colors are simply divine. My layout started with a piece of white card stock. Lindys sprays and embossing powders helped color my world!! You can purchase the Mega Set that uses the colors in this months challenge at Lindys.
Click on the color palette to take you to the Color Challenge.
For the Blue Fern Studios chipboard that frames the photo, I heat embossed Lindys Scotch Broom Yellow embossing powder onto the chipboard. And I used Pumpkin Fiesta embossing powder on the Blue Fern Studios chipboard title "Sparkle".
For the flowers, I used combo of Queen of Hearts Red and Peony Scarlet Red mists. For the middles of the flowers I used Golden Sleigh Bells. They are all handmade using various die cuts.
This is just another closeup of the flowers and leaves. The leaves were misted with My Mojito Green and touched up with Golden Sleigh Bells for extra gold shimmer.
I used a Prima stencil to mask my background and used the sprays in various layers.
- Help us spread the word. Share our color challenge graphic posted below in your blog post, and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Make sure to link the Lindy’s Stamp Gang products you used on your project, to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- We will giveaway a $50.00 gift certificate to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, to several lucky winners!!! The more submissions, the more gift certificates we will give away!!!