Wednesday, July 2, 2014

BoBunny Somewhere in Time Layout.

Somewhere in Time is simply timeless... The blues, the golds, and buttery beige colors are divine! There is no wondering what colors to put together because it is all done for you in this collection. The new Stitches Stamps are wonderful. I used one of them to outline the layout and another for the photo mat. I wanted to use the Somewhere in Time collection exclusively for this project. It didn't need any other color. This layout was totally inspired by my very talented friend Sandi Smith. Check out her blog. She is soooo talented!!!  I took one look at her gorgeous layout and the ideas were spinning in my head. Somewhere In Time was PERFECT for this layout.


The balloons were fussy cut from one of the papers. For the middle of the blue flowers, I used Double Dots Vintage paper and further distressed it with brown ink.



All of the flowers on this layout were hand made. The blue flowers were stamped using Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossom Swirls PreCut Set and die cut using the matching die The Tattered Blossoms die . The middle of the flower is a Spellbinders diecut and a small punch,  and the cream flowers are rolled spiral roses.
 

I used some molding paste and a mask for the background and then sprayed it with mist spray in blue to match the papers. I also used some white acrylic paint to splash on. I added some jewels here and there for texture. I double matted the photo and used one of the stitch stamps from the set on the edges. The photo is my 14 year old kitty. His name is Willow. And he is a mushy dollbaby...


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned paper: Somewhere In Time, Imagination, Balloons, Elegance, Beauty/Somewhere In Time
Double Dot: Vintage
Stamps: Stitches
Jewels: Welcome Home

Other supplies:
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Bloom 1
Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms and matching die
Sizzix leaves dies
Martha Stewart punch around the page set
Lindys Flat Fabios spray
white gesso
McGill star punch
Fiskars deco scissors


1 comment:

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!