Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lindys July Color Challenge.

 I hope you join us for Lindys Color Challenge this month.  The colors of July are simply delicious! Reminds me of an ice cold sorbet on a hot summer day! Check out this line up of color... You can visit Lindy's to see the sets that are available.


 My layout started with a white piece of card stock. I sprayed it with  Azure Sea Asters. Then using a mask I layered  on some My Mojito Green. I used another mask with molding paste in random spots.  To finish it off I sprayed some Golden Sleigh Bells for extra warm shimmer. I also splashed on some color.


The flowers were die cut and sprayed with Golden Sleigh Bells and Peony Scarlet Red.
The leaves were all die cut, coated with molding paste and spayed with My Mojito Green.


Here is  a closeup of the flowers and leaves.I also did some random stamping on the background using BoBunny  script stamp.


The Stampers Anonymous Classic Favorites dragonfly stamp was stamped on BoBunny patterned paper and colored with the sprays. The photo frame is a wood piece that was coated with crackle paint then spayed with Golden Sleigh Bells



The tags and dragonflies were die cut from BoBunny Demimonde Stand 6x6 patterned paper pad. The colors were enhanced using the sprays that matched the colors of the paper. I added a little molding paste around the edges for texture. The other die cuts on the page were all  painted with the sprays using a small paint brush.


Thanks for visiting. I hope you will be inspired to create your own project using this months luscious colors. I know once I put the colors on paper, my mojo just flowed so easily!!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I must have that dragonfly stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful.. love those leaves and the photo catches my eye.. so adorable..

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!