Sunday, June 3, 2012

Zva Creative featuring Swirlydoos Round Robin Challenge

 Zva Creative has so much beautiful bling to make your projects shine. Sometimes my layouts appear a little naked without them!! I love tucking the pearl flourishes here and there on my layout to fill the empty areas. It brings the whole layout together. You can visit the  Zva Creative  home page and dont forget to visit  the BLOG for more creativity!!
I also did this layout for the  June Swirlydoos Round Robin Challenge. It gives everyone an opportunity to lift or put a twist on the leaders layout. This month, I am up first. Oh the pressure!!

I used the Swirlydoos may kit "So Chic", created my own flowers and added Zva's beautiful pearls and a couple of flowers and leaves.
The photo of Gabbie was taken at church. Church is where we lighten our hearts and leave our burdens behind. I chose to use a quote about TIME to convey this sentiment. It is one of the themes in the round Robin Challenge this month.


 I love all of my flower dies and punches. And I love to mix and match them all. I haven't done a flower tutorial in a while. I think I shall do one this month.  The Dusty Attic circle framing the photo was from a Special Order at Swirlydoos. I have quite the collection. I need to start using the pieces I have. I painted it with Picket Fence distress crackle paint, then after it dried, I rubbed it with a little brown chalk ink to enhance the cracks. The flowers were made from a combo of  Sizzix  Tim Holtz Tattered Florals, Pine cone and  Spellbinders dies. I used Prima's Gate mask with crackle paint peeking out the side.
.

The beautiful pearl pieces around the layout are all from the same package. It is the
Imagine - White Pearl -[CR-05CA-111] I love the bits and pieces tucked here and there.
The Zva Creative flowers are 1.5" graceful roses -Brown -[FL-04CA-138] They look a little on the purple side, but still gorgeous.

 More pieces from the  Imagine - White Pearl - [CR-05CA-111].
The beautiful leaves are   36pc leaves #I - 1.5" -[FL-04CA-111]
 I punched the middle paper using a Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch.


 Here is a close up of the flowers I created. I mixed the patterned paper with card stock. I spritzed the layers using Tim Holtz Tiny Mister to damped slightly before wrinkle distressing and curling the petals.

The title word TIME  is the  Sizzix Tim Holtz  Vintage Market die. The small letters were created a s a file in Photoshop, printed up on a 5x7 piece of card stock and cut apart.


5 comments:

  1. Amazing. Love the flowers and look forward to your tutorial.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! hugs Marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make your flowers look so real, love it.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO!! Love the crackled chipboard and amazing flowers!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can read a quick tutorial within the next couple of days Send gifts to Pakistan from UK.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!