Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blog Hop in Memory of Lisa Lynne Wright...I will miss you...

This is very sad time for crafters who know Lisa Lynne Wright. I served with Lisa on the Heartfelt Creations Design Team during my 2 terms, and just learned this week that our sweet Lisa left this world and on to another place....Heaven.... This is a blog hop in honor of Lisa, and although it was such short notice for me  to create a project for this hop, I would love to share my words that I sent to Lisa's husband Joe, in the hopes that my words would be of some comfort to him. I will send my card after. Although I only knew Lisa from being Online friends and co designers, I felt I knew her for a long time. Her words of encouragement, and her sweet comments on  my work, were always kind, genuine and the sweetest. The crafting world has lost a beautiful, loving, very talented artist. I am grateful our paths crossed in this industry, and I will miss her so...God Speed my friend...




I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, "There, she is gone."
"Gone where?"
Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side, and she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port. Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side says, "There, she is gone!" there are other eyes watching her coming, and there are other voices ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"    Amen



Your next stop is Glenda's Blog 

29 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say except I feel sad at the loss of your friend and co-scrapbooker and I do pray that Her family and friends will find comfort in each other and in their faith that we will meet again one day in a more beautiful place Heaven... with love, Lizzy from australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with Lisa's family, friends and all those that she had touched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tribute. The passage is perfect! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa.......this is such a sad time for all the HC girls and very many friends of Lisa's! She was a sweet soul, always the first with her kind comments and clearly loved her craft. She will be much missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The passage tribute is so powerful and true. Thank you for sharing. May her family and friends find joy in her life and hold her dear in their hearts.
    God has blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous tribute. This is a very sad time for all of you. My deepest sympathy to all of you.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Your words about the passage of the ship are sp powerful and a lovely tribute to Lisa Lynne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful tribute to Lisa Lynne, Lisa. Her bright spirit will be greatly missed here, but heaven has gained a new angel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your story about the ship is so powerful and such a beautiful tribute to Lisa Lynne. A wonderful truth! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always seem to have the perfect words to share. Your post is lovely and a perfect tribute to Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your post is beautiful..as is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those are moving words! Lisa will be missed! I'm so sorry for the loss of a sweet sister, friend and creator. Hugs, Clare

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely words for a special lady.Such sadness for her loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful words in memory of a beautiful and talented person.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The world has lost a great crafter; Heaven has gained a stamping angel. Rest in Peace Lisa Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many will be praying for Lisa's husband and family. Thank you for sharing your words with all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful story. so sorry for the loss of your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautiful! Prayers going up for family and friends in this difficult time.
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very beautiful ! So sorry for your loss.Prayers and condolences to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful words in memory of Lisa Lynne. I have had the pleasure of being on the HC Design Team with her also. She will be greatly missed!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always try to remember this quote: Don't cry because it's over,SMILE because it happen~Dr.Seuss
    Big Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for the beautiful tribute to my dear friend Lisa Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful tribute to a life fulfilled into glory. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a beautiful tribute Lisa.
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!