Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FabScraps "The Victoria Collection"

 The Victoria Collection is Fabscraps latest design. It is beautiful and whimsical. If you are going to CHA next month, be sure to stop by the booth and say hello!! FabScraps will be at Booth 1517. I hope to meet a lot more of you this year!!
FabScraps is the biggest manufacturer of beautiful scrapping products in South Africa. I feel fortunate to be a part of the wonderful Design Team and to work with such beautiful products. A wonderful part of the paper collections is FabScraps also has a whole line of coordinating chip board to match. The Chip board albums are beautiful. Come back soon to see what I do with one of them. FabScraps will be unveiling 2 new collections at CHA and all I can say is GORG!!! Think about those photo's of trips to the sea....Oh my...

 The background paper for this layout is C49 003 from the Victoria collection. I paired it with a C49 001 for my accent color. I punched the outer edges with the Martha Stewart punch around the page set. I layered an 8x8 piece of the same background paper design from the Victoria mini paper collection pack and adhered it to the middle. The decorative piece under the photo's is a Martha Stewart Deep edge punch, punched from a strip of   C49 001 paper. I punched both sides lining up the design to get the decorative strip.  


 I created the blue flowers using Heartfelt Creations Botanical Florals stamps with the Spellbinders Rose Creations die. I sprayed Bahama Blue Glimmer Mist and wrinkle distressed them before layering. Then I used Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms with C49 001 to create the smaller flowers in the middle of the layered blue flowers. The result is a beautiful full fantasy rose.


 The leafy vines are from the CottageCutz Leafy Foliage die.
I also used the Tattered Pinecone die from Sizzix for additional fill in foliage. 



 Here is a closeup of the flowers. They could have been easily stamped onto more FabScraps paper, but I didn't want to cut it all up because I am using the blue collection   for another layout...


 The beautiful chip board piece for my title "My Girl" DC49 018  was painted with Lumiere Paint. The butterflies were punched with Martha Stewart punches in 2 different designs and layered.


Be sure to head on over to the FabScraps Blog to see more fabulous designs from the DT. And some new sneak peak layouts from the upcoming new collections!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm always in aw of your flowers. Beautiful layout, love it. Great photo of Gabby, too.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so yummy Lisa...and your flowers are so WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, such an amazing LO!! Love the pop of color that your stamped, hand crafted flowers give!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!