Wednesday, April 10, 2024

My Creative Scrapbook April 2024 Limited Edition Kit

 Hello Lovelies!! I have the honor and the pleasure of Guest Designing for a few months for  My Creative Scrapbook  using the Limited Edition Kits. The April Kit...My oh My!!! It is really beautiful!!! It features Primas In Bloom collection, designed by The 3 Girls Tale. Butterflies, Bees and Birds....There are also some coordinating papers from Memory Place and P13. Then to embellish the papers, you have ephemera, flowers, a cut file, a stencil, decorative chipboard, 4x6 cards, and a wonderful Page Evans stamp set that has a flower that is featured in this layout, because a girl can never have to many flowers!! 

I did some machine stitching on the base paper of the layout. I then die cut some hexagons, because after all, honeycombs are made from hexagons, and who doesn't love bees! But you could easily cut out hexagon shapes if you don't have a die. I simply adore how easily this layout came together. Just lay down those hexagons, and decorate with flowers and leaves. I added some pop dots in back of the hexagons to elevate them off of the page, and I elevated the photo a little more than the rest of the hexagons so it stood out. 

Here is the first of 4 layouts I created using the beautiful April kit. 

I love the cut file that came in the kit. With a play on words, I added the cute Bee to the letter A. "Bee Happy"!!! I sponged some texture paste onto the cut file for texture, and backed it with some paper. 


I die cut the photo of my granddaughter using the same hexagon die. The white and yellow flowers were created with the flower stamp in the Paige Evans stamp set that is included in the kit. I used archival ink in a mustard yellow color, then colored the middle with a watercolor distress crayon in yellow, then fussy cut them out.  The leaf in the stamp set was also used, and I stamped it with black, then colored it using a green archival ink. I think the flower and leaves are so cute!! And great for fillers! The beauty is you can color them any color you like. And you can make as many as you like. I think I am going to make more! Ill try layering them as well. 

 
I also tucked in the Prima flowers. They all coordinated so well. Just for a little texture when the layout was done, I did some splatters using white, and green acrylic paint watered down a little. I also used a Signo Uniball white pen to do some squiggly lines randomly on the paper. 


Follow the My Creative Scrapbook Blog to see what the designers have created using each of the different Kits that My Creative Scrapbook offers. There is a style for everyone!! 

Be Sure To Follow My Creative Scrapbook

Facebook

Instagram

Pinterest

Linktree





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!