Sunday, March 24, 2024

Uniquely Creative

 Uniquely Creative is an Australian Based Scrapbooking Company that offers gorgeous collections. And besides paper collections, they are a full service manufacturer of stamps, dies, flowers, die cuts, watercolors, watercolor pencils,  embossing folders, stencils, cardstock, albums, cardmaking supplies, embellishments. Then, there are the tools and storage supplies. And so much more!! 

Oh, and did I mention Subscriptions??? 

The Creative Kit Club (a craft class in a box)

Card Making Kits  (perfect for the card maker)

Storyteller Page Kits  (Tell your story every month, and capture those memories!)

The new March paper collection release id Peonies and Proteus. A beautiful collection featuring pinks and green florals with a touch of the Australian wild life. Who doesn't love a cuddly Koala!! 

I have had the pleasure of being invited to create with Peonies and Proteas, and also try out some of the fantastic tools that Uniquely Creative offer. Can I just say that I am in love with the scissors?? They are a fussy cutters dream!!! And so comfortable in the hand. Oh so sharp and precise. et into those tiny corners with ease. Fussy Cutting Scissors. And there is also an Edge Distressing tool, to create those perfectly distressed edges on your papers. 

I created a Folio, that was originally designed by the late Ginger Ropp. (My Sisters Scrapper)  It is one of my favorite folios to create. Peonies and Proteas was a perfect collection to create it. Here is the cover of the folio. I used fussy cut leaves, flowers, and Creative Cuts for the cover.


I had the perfect color soft pink ribbon in my stash that I used for the closure. 


Close up of the cover. I used Uniquely Creative Foam Mounts  to elevate the card for dimension. 


This is the inside of the folio. A pocket with a tag foldout accordion style card on one side, and a waterfall feature for photos on the other side. 


I created a fold out card from the cut out tags on the Peonies and Proteas Native Passion paper. There is a  matching Slim Stitched Nesting Tag die to easily die cut  the tags. 


I attached them with the same ribbon I used for the ties. I sandwiched the ribbon between the tags using a white card stock for the inside. I used the cut out cards to create pockets, and then used the Vellum Creative Cuts to adorn the white card stock. 


Close up of the waterfall feature. 

 
Here are the flaps, flipped up. Plenty of room for photos and journaling. 


On the back of the Folio, I used a Vellum Creative cut in the corner and placed a Creative Cut word over the floral vellum, 

Peonies and Proteas is simply just one of many Uniquely Creative  beautiful paper collections, and all of the embellishments that compliment the papers are simply perfect, and equally as beautiful!

Visit and follow Uniquely Creative on their website and on Social Media

Uniquely Creative Website
https://www.uniquelycreative.com.au/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/UniquelyCreativeKits/
Follow Uniquely Creative on social media

Uniquely Creative Website
https://www.uniquelycreative.com.au/

Facebook
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/uniquely.creative.kits/

Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com.au/source/uniquelycreative.com.au/

You Tube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9xKRxvOZJccGWD8nXOWGw?view_as=subscriber

Thanks for joining me in welcoming Uniquely Creative to the USA!!! 



2 comments:

  1. It’s absolutely beautiful! Thank you for such a beautiful project and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!