Monday, March 18, 2024

Uniquely Creative

 There's a new kid in town....Uniquely Creative out of Australia, has landed in the United States!! I have had the pleasure to work with their product, and all I can say is that I am in love!! Here is a little sneak of what I will be working with. Uniquely Creative is a one stop shopping experience. They have gorgeous paper collections, cut apart sheets, dies, stamps, embossing folders, stencils, cardstock, albums, embellishments. I could go on!! But the scissors!!!...A fussy cutters dream!!!! And the paper distressor distresses perfectly!

I will be working with the beautiful collection Peonies and Proteas. Soft Pinks and greens showcasing florals, and the beauty of Australian nature. Look at this awesome collection new this month.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!