Friday, October 22, 2021

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Teal Collection

Hello Beauties! I am here to hopefully inspire you to create a new project using the gorgeous Vintage Artistry Teal collection. I have created a 12x12 layout and paired the Teal with Vintage Artistry Mango. The colors complement each other beautifully. The 12x12 Collection Pack has 2 sheets full of beautiful laser cuts. Flowers, frames, leaves, butterflies, and a beautiful 10 window door that I used on this layout. There is so much beauty in the 12x12 paper I chose, (Bloom), that I did not use any mixed media on this layout. It is all flowers, laser cuts and Rub - Ons. And don't forget the little details that create a big impact. Like using acetate behind your frames or windows, and stringing some jute on to your laser cut tags. When you glue on the butterflies to your projects, only use glue on the body, so that you can lift the wings after it is dry. Remember the little things! 

I mixed 2 different flower collections on this layout. I love the sweet ferns in Maura's Vineyard, and the variety of Ginger flowers in the Country Blooms pack. I chose the laser cut word banners for my title, and tucked in some moss for a rustic garden look. 

The Rub-Ons glide on like butter! And the doily design, is one of my favorites that you will find in each of the rub on packs. Here I used the mango color. I also rubbed on, some seed beads and butterflies. For the 10 window panel, I backed the window with some clear acetate for a more realistic look, and I used one of the bubbles and baubles to create a knob. The word on the knob is joy...

I clustered some of the things I would find in the woods behind my back yard, where the photo of my granddaughter was taken. Fern, moss, flowers, tiny plants and butterflies. These are a few of her favorite things...I ties some single ply jute around the photo before I adhered it to the photo, then topped off the bow with a laser cut bow. 


Thank you for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to create your own beautiful project using Teal and Mango. The beauty of a lot of the Vintage Artistry line is that you can mix and match for endless possibilities! I wish I had some mushroom laser cuts from Hike More!! I would have used them too!! Look through your 49 and Market collections. You never know what you will find to mix and match!  



49 and Market Products Used:

Vintage Artistry Teal 12x12 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry Teal - Bloom

Vintage Artistry Teal and Mango Rub-On Transfers 

Wishing Bubbles and Baubles-Teal

Vintage Artistry Teal Ephemera Stacks

Country Blooms Ginger

Maura's Vineyard Chardonnay

Jute Cording - Single Ply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!