Monday, April 20, 2020

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Coral

 Hello Lovelies, Today I bring you a layout created using Vintage Artistry in Coral. The background paper design is so beautiful that I decided to leave it as is, except for a little color wash in green around the floral clusters. I had plans on tinting the gorgeous white flowers, but decided to leave them white and add some coral colored flowers mixed in. All of the leaves were dies cut from the scraps I had been saving from the 49 and Market papers I have been using. I sprayed them with a couple of different green colors to blend in with the green in the background paper. I adore the laser cut elements because you just pop them out and place them on your projects. So easy if you don't like to fussy cut.


I created the words in Photoshop, then I cut a piece of the 6x6 paper down to 5x3.5 and ran it through my printer to print them out. I mounted the words on chipboard and created my journaling. I adore the tiny little ladybugs in the Irrevocable Beauty Laser Cut Elements pack. I scattered the ladybugs and bees around the page. And my little luvbug looooves grasshoppers, so I had to get one on here!!


The polygons were die cut from the 6x6 paper, and layered with corrugated cardboard in between, to give them some dimension. I arranged them diagonally across the page and that was the foundation to my layout. From there I tucked in all of the greenery, then arranged all of my flowers.


I die cut polygon pieces in different sizes and layered them with the larger polygon on the bottom. For the photo, I die cut the photo for the 3rd top layer.

 
I cut down one of the 6x6 paper's to 5x3.5. For the title journaling, I used Photoshop, then printed the words onto the 5x3.5 cut paper and ran it through my printer. I cut each individual word, mounted each word on a piece of thick chipboard and adhered it to my layout.



I hope you are inspired to create your own projects using 49 and Market. Grab a paper collection and start creating!!

49 and Market products used:


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, my friend! Those polygons really add such interest to the already gorgeous page! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the contents you mentioned in post are too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind,Vero Beach Tutoring thanks for sharing the information

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!