Wednesday, April 8, 2020

49 and Market "Grateful"

 Hello Lovelies. Here is hoping that you are all safe and healthy. During these difficult times of uncertainty, I try to find the positive in the everyday. I created this layout because I am focused on what I am truly grateful for at this time. I keep a picture of this angel in my purse to remind me to be grateful. I am grateful for my craft, as it is keeping me busy and sane when I am not working on the frontline during this difficult time.
I mounted the 12x12 Vintage Artistry Sky paper on a piece of cardboard. I used a stencil and texture paste. I then  mounted a piece of Vintage Artistry Sky 6x6 paper on another cardboard and placed it on top of the 12x12 paper.  I mounted the Stitched Frame on cardboard. Each of the layers is separated by a few pieces of cardboard. I covered the whole piece with clear gesso. I used some spray colors to enhance the colors in the paper, and give the textured stencil work some color. Then the fun part of design began.


I created a flourish with Resin and a mold, painted it with white gesso and sprayed color on it. I tucked the end under the stitched frame and created my floral cluster with the laser cut leaves. The butterfly was fussy cut, along with layered wings and placed on a leaf. The work grateful is a Dusty Attic chipboard that I covered with white gesso, then heat embossed. I place Wishing Bubbles all around.


My favorite photo of the concrete angel was framed using the Stitched Frames. They are so much fun and convenient if you do not own a sewing machine. There are a variety of sizes in the package. Touches of brown give this garden themed layout a little woodsy feel. The bird perched on top of the photo is a resin piece I created with a mold.


I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers, and send you love and light. May you all stay safe and healthy, and I will continue doing my best fighting the silent enemy on the frontlines until we defeat it. Keep the faith, and find something to be grateful for today. Until next time, I hope you were inspired by this layout to create your own. xoxo


49 and Market Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!