Tuesday, May 5, 2020

49 and Market. Breathtaking... A 12x12 Layout

Hello lovelies! Today I bring you some inspiration from Irrevocable Beauty. The collection has a gorgeous range of colors from greens, purples and peaches. I chose to use 2 papers in the 12x12 collection. I cut the large frame out from the fussy cut elements paper, stenciled it using a Dusty Attic stencil,  stamped it with Gabi's Line Stitch Stamp, then backed it with corrugated cardboard. I then adhered it to the Cultivate paper. This gave the frame a shadowbox look. 


I loved mixing the flowers with the laser cut flowers from the collection. They blend together so beautifully. The little laser cut ladybugs and bees were scattered throughout the layout. I printed up some of my own butterflies to add to the layout. You can visit my blog for the free butterfly file to print for your own.  I also scattered some Wishing Bubbles around the layout as well.


The Sage Stitched Frames and pieces from the Sage Collage Stacks from the Vintage Artistry collection match beautifully with the papers from Irrevocable Beauty. I layered them, and added the word "breathtaking" to the tab. You can see the intricacy of the laser cut pieces. No need to fussy cut!!


Thank You for joining me today. Come back daily to see what the Design team has created to inspire you. Every day is a feast for the eyes, and creative beauty for the soul!

49 and Market Products Used:
Irrevocable Beauty 12x12 Collection Pack
Irrevocable Beauty Laser Cut Elements
Vintage Artistry Sage Collage Stacks
Vintage Artistry Sage Stitched Frames
Wishing Bubbles Fizz
Daisy Stems White
Gabi's Line Stitch Stamp Set
Rustic Collection Jute Cording 5 ply





1 comment:

  1. I love how you nestled Char among all the laser cut elements; just like she's sitting in a garden! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!