Thursday, June 30, 2016

Farewell To Lindys Stamp Gang...

 It is always sad to say farewell. My decision to leave was not an easy one. I have been with Lindys Stamp Gang for quite some time now. I have had an absolute creative blast month after month creating with Lindys. Kate Palmer said, We are truly not leaving Lindys. just the Design Team. In my heart, I truly believe that Lindys has the finest sprays and embossing powders. And ohhhh, those magicals!!! I will continue to use them and represent Lindy's in the most creative way. Just shaking up a new color always inspires me...So I have titled my last Design Team Project, a canvas, INSPIRE...


Of course using photo's of my granddaughter is also inspiring. I prepared the background using Primas heavy gesso, used a Prima flowery mask with texture paste and let it dry. I sprayed the background with a light mist of water, then sprayed Ramblin Rose and Sea Mist Green Starburst sprays. Then I prepared my frame, vine and flowers by dry brushing gesso over them. I sprayed the flowers using Ramblin Rose and TiffayLou Blue starburst sprays. The leaves were sprayed with Sea Mist Starburst Spray.


 I gave the wooden Inspire word (purchased at Michaels) a light coat of white gesso. After it dried I heat embossed Reindeer Moss Green embossing powder over it.


  I mixed 2 sizes of  Prima Art Stones with 3d Gloss Gel and placed them around my canvas design to give it texture. Once the Art Stones were dried, I gave them an extra shot of Sea Mist Green Starburst spray, letting it drip a bit.


 I love how the color settles into and around the masked texture paste flowers.


 When I sprayed the background, I gave the frame a few extra spritzes of the Ramblin Rose for a more concentrated color.


Thank you for joining me for my last Lindys Stamp Gang DT post. It has been a most enjoyable ride!!! xoxo





3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across this!! Wow I'm going to miss you at Lindy's I loved looking for your layouts! Hope you will keep posting to your blog ( so many only post to Instagram now:(! )

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!