Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mini Album featuring the BoBunny Forever Young Collection

 If you love the bright colors of summer that remind you of carefree fun and sherbert!!! Then this collection is for you!! BoBunny's Forever Young Collection is fun and funky!! I love to create mini albums, and while playing around with Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die - Pocket Envelope, I had, an idea came to me. Incorporate it with a Sizzix Movers & Shapers Die - Tag & Tie that fit inside a pocket envelope perfectly, and pair it with the gorgeous colors and patterns of Forever Young, and a Star was born. 5 pockets = 5 pages, 5 tags. Plenty of room for photo's and journaling.


 Here is a closeup of the cover. I used the Pearlescents in Blush to create the pearls around the frame. The flowers are all BoBunny Blossoms in 3 different colors. Love them!!

 
I have a thing for ribbon. I picked out all of the  colors I could find matching the colors in the papers. I have a pretty good collection. I simply tied them to the book rings that bind the mini. BoBunny has quite the choice of Carded Ribbon colors as well.

 
This is what the pockets look like from the opening. Each pocket opening is actually the bottom of the pocket envelope. I just slid a tag in each pocket. 


I die cut extra hole rienforcers from the tag die, and used them to reinforce the holes I created with a Cropadile on the flaps of the pocket envelope. This part would be the flap that covers the envelope, but I left it out to use as the binding space. I placed a reinforcer on the fronts and backs of each page.
 

The next few photos are some of the pages of the insides of the mini. I left room for journaling and photos on each page.


 Here are a couple of photos of the tags. I covered both the front and backs. I used a different pattern from the 6x6 paper pad for each of the tags. I also used the stamps on a few places.


This is the back of the mini. I punched little flowers out from the fruit patterns on the paper and layered each color to get the different colored flowers. I actually cut the Forever Young sign from the throwaway strip of paper at the top of the 12x12 paper. I backed it with a piece of black card stock.


Here is a closeup of the back. I used the Pearlescents to create the little pearls around the entire back.I cut apart the flags banner from a larger piece in the Noteworthy collection. 

 
Just another closer view of the flowers.


Thank you for joining me today. I hope you will be inspired to create using Forever Young.


BoBunny Products Used:
Patterned paper:Blue Skies/Forever Young
6x6 Paper Pad: Forever Young
NoteWorthy" Forever Young
Layered Chipboard: Forever Young
Double Dot Paper:Tangerine
Ink Pad: Licorice
Pearlescents: Blush
Blossoms: Clover Daisy,Harvest Orange Daisy, Daisy Blush
Stamp: Captured
Double Dot: Natural Necessities Collection Pack

4 comments:

  1. What a fun little mini!😄

    ~Vanessa W
    Aka: baboo7192

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little album looks fabulous! Love the vibrant colors,

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mini is darling, Lisa! love the summer colors theme :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!