Monday, March 16, 2015

BoBunny March Social Media Inspiration

 The  Florida Sunshine makes me  happy.... So does working with my Bo Bunny stash of  wonderful goodies!! The little bit of yellow on this piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Life collection, "Spring", gave my the inspiration I needed to pull out the beautiful Yellow Zinnia
 Blossoms and work around them. Just a hint of mint green/blue was all I needed to offset the brightness of the yellow.

 
I die cut a piece of yellow paper from the 6x6 paper pack and adhered it to a piece of corrugated cardboard for the base of my frame. Then I used the BoBunny die with a piece of mint green paper and adhered the  different layers onto my base frame.  I used the middle die to cut my photo for a perfect match, and dropped it into the middle of my frame.


The butterfly is from the Noteworthy pack. I outlined the designs with Pearlescents in Buttercup, and added the jewels.I wanted it to resemble a cloisonne brooch. You can cover the piece with clear medium for shine. I chose to leave it flat for photography purposes. The jewels were adhered with the Gold Pearlescents.

 
I used the Brocade stencil on the background using molding paste. Once it dried, I used a color wash of Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals in Yellow Rose Of Texas and randomly brushed it on with a paintbrush over the masking. The leaves were die cut from a piece of paper from the Sweet life 6x6 paper pad.


The title was created with a  couple of pieces from Noteworthy and I just layered them. I placed a small strip of corrugated cardboard underneath to lift it off of the page for dimension.


The leaves were die cut from the same patterned paper I used in the frame. The die was shipped to me all the way from France from my very sweet friend Pascale Bernard. I just love it!! Just a few vines tucked in here and there was all it needed for fill.


 I hope you were inspired today to pull out something that makes you happy. We all need a little sunshine in our lives now and then!!
 Warmest Wishes, 
Lisa

BoBunny Products used:
Patterned Paper:  Sweet Life 12x12 paper "Spring"
Stencils: Brocade
Blossoms: Buttercup Zinnia
Noteworthy: Sweet Life
Pearlescents: Gold
Jewels: The Avenues
Layered Chipboard: Sweet Life
6x6 paper pad: Safari and Sweet Life
Craft Dies: 4x4 Portrait

Other Products:
Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals: Yellow Rose of Texas

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Lisa. So fresh and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, really love the branch die! And love the happy yellow color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally divine. I love the vibrant yellow with the softer colour. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this page is so perfect...love your vibrant yellow and the texture paste on the background...and that butterfly is just WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!