Saturday, March 28, 2015

A4 sized Layout

 Sometimes you may just want to create outside of the box. I have a lot of A4 paper pads that I usually use for cards or mini albums. I decided to create an A4 sized layout. I love how the Dusty Attic pieces just about fill up the page. I also decided to use  both the positive and the negative pieces of the Brick Panel set. I wanted to create a glimpse of a garden climbing over a brick wall. Some gardens should not be contained! So take a peek out beyond your walls. You never know what you will find. The world is a garden!!


The frame was treated with a coat of Dusty Attic Hot Chocolate paint, and after it dried, I coated it with a generous layer of Crackle Varnish. When the varnish dried and crackled, I gave it a quick spritz of Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Mission Bells Brown, and let it settle in the cracks for a gilded look.


 I split the title into 2 parts on the layout, which brings the framed  photo into main focus. I created the quote in Photoshop, printed it up on patterned paper and cut out the words. I arranged them on the layout sing a small piece of chipboard underneath to lift them off the page.

 I clustered and tucked the flowers over the bricks diagonally to soften and break up the straight lines in the layout.

The brick panel was treated with a coat of Lindys Stamp Gang Spray Flat Fabios  in Sandra Dee Sepia over the raw chipboard. Before it dried, I sprayed it with some  Lindys Stamp Gang Spray Starburst Spray in  Mission Bells Brown.        


Thank you for joining me today. I hope you will try to create a layout in A4 size and use your favorite Dusty Attic products to adorn it. 

Dusty Attic Products Used:











4 comments:

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!