Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hello Winter Mini Album ***BoBunny***

 While the snow keeps on piling up in the North, I am staying quite content with my 70's weather down on he Gulf Coast of Florida. But that doesn't mean I have a little bit of Winter Spirit in my heart. I decided to create a little Winter Themed mini with the wonderful Altitude Collection. I will collect old snow/winter photos of my youth growing up on Long Island to put in this mini. Yup, digging them out just like snow!! I die cut the postage stamp shape for my album base from A Sizzix die.I bound the pages by punching holes with my Cropadile and held it together with a Book Ring.


Here is a closeup of the cover. I used the Layered Chipboard for the title. I underlined the title with jewels and layered some buttons and a pearl to place inside the chipboard slide. One flower was all the cover needed.


On the ends of each page, I placed a tab that was cut from the Noteworthy designs, or one of the stickers, that I backed with scrap paper to give it a finished back.


 The next few photos are of the inside pages. I left room on some of the pages for photos, journaling or ephemera.


 I fussy cut some of the tags from the paper and backed them with the paper backing that the layered chipboard came in and the Film Strip. I punched holes in the tags, layered them and added them to the book ring.

 The end... The back cover was adorned with Noteworthy and a Bloom.I had some ribbons to match the papers and strung them through the book ring. BoBunny has Carded Ribbon to match all of their papers.

Thank you for joining me today. Dont forget to check out the BoBunny Blog  our Facebook Page, our Pinterest Page, Twitter and our You Tube Channel,  for tons of tips, tricks, techniques, tutorials and just see the lovely art by the Design Team. There is always a ton of inspiration. Stay tuned as I design with our February sketch for my  next project next week.



BoBunny Products Used:
Patterned Paper:Flurry, Snowflake/  Altitude
Buttons: Altitude
Jewels: Double Dot Aqua
Blooms: Denim Blue Daisy
Wood Shapes:
Adhesive Film Strip: Altitude
Layered Chipboard: Altitude
Noteworthy: Altitude


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful book, love all those colors in the papers. I do not miss the snow at all up north .... pretty to imagine in my mind and that's about it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous little mini book my darling friend. Everything is so perfect and neat.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!