this is the inside. The pockets are filled with tags and slide outs. There is plenty of real estate for photos and journaling. Once I constructed the base of the folio, it was covered with Double Dots cardstock. The patterned paper was then layered on the top. Pockets were created then the tags and pullouts to slide in all of the nooks and crannies
Here is a view f all of the tags and pull outs once they are out of the pockets of the folio.
Here is a close up of the inside. There are top pockets, side pockets and even pockets on the inside of the fold.
You know me and my love for feminine flowers, I can't do something without the flower element, so I decided to something a tiny, little, masculine. So I created Rosettes because they aren't so frilly. I think they were perfect for this project. For the title design, I fussy cut some of designs on the paper, backed it with thin chipboard and layered them with Pop Dots to create the dimensional element on the cover. I cut the layered chipboard dice in half and used it for my rosette middles. The other is a brad.
This is the back of the album. I used a piece of the Noteworthy
Bobunny Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Wildcard, Cashout, Billiards, Dominos, Zoom, Speedway/Wildcard
Card Stock: Double Dots Stripes Collection pack
6x6 Paper Pad: Wildcard
Layered chipboard: Wildcard
The book I used from Kathy Orta Files.