Monday, April 1, 2013

Scraps Of Elegance April Kit "Possibility" April Guest Designer.

I am very excited to share with you the debut of the Scraps Of Elegance kit for April "Possibility".... My excitement is because Melinda and Lisa have invited me as a Guest Designer for the month! All I can tell you is this gorgeous kit is amazing and filled with so much yummy goodness. The colors and patterns are amazing!! Along with the Designers, I will be revealing my work with the kit on April 10th. So please come and join us for the reveal. I will share some goodies with you all during my stay at Scraps Of Elegance, so if you like flowers and butterflies, well, you will just have to wait and see. 


You must go see, not only the main kit, but all of the beautiful add ons that coordinate perfectly with the kit. You definitely don't want to miss out out on "Possibility". I look forward to April 10th...

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited to have you joining us Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking kit... can't wait to see what you create!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!