I adore that you can just punch out the flowers from a page and layer and distress them any way you want. There are lots of possibilities in creating with these flowers layers.
C49 Victoria Collection
002 Victoria paper
MC DC03 Victoria Roses
MC49 001 Die Cut Journal Book
Other Products used:
Coordinating color cardstock Lavender
Martha Stewart punches Cherish and Loops.
Spellbinders foliage die
Paper Shapers small daisy punch
1. Punched around the C49 002 Victoria paper.
2. Cut a square out of the middle of the paper, edge distress and set aside.
3. Adhere C49 002 paper to a 12 x 12 piece of coordinating color card stock.
4. Cut a piece of coordinating card-stock slightly larger than the square of edge distressed square.
5. Use a corner decorative punch and punch the corners of the card stock.
6. Layer the card stock and distressed square C49 002 and adhere to middle of page.
7. Cut a circle of cardstock and use a corner decorative punch to punch around the circle. Cut a middle out of
the circle, then adhere to middle of page.
8. Adhere photo over the circle.
9. Punch out the page of yellow flowers from MC DC03 Victoria Roses.
10. Ink the edges of all of the flowers and leaves.
11. Wrinkle distress the flowers layers and leaves to create dimension.
12. Layer the flower layers with from large to small until all layers are used.
13. Fold the leaves in half, ink the crease and curl the leaves to create dimension.
14. Arrange the flowers and leaves as shown.
15. Place smaller flower punched from coordinating card stock for the middles of your flowers.
16. Add the butterflies, tickets from the MC49 001 Die Cut Journal Book and other die-cut leaves.
17. Add your journaling.
19. Add the music bar stickers from the Stickers: ST49 001 around the layout.
Don't forget to enter the Fabulous May/June (starting 12 May until 12 June 2012) Giveaway - submit (email) your 'project' to firstname.lastname@example.org, once you see your project on Facebook in the May/June Giveaway folder, get your friends to like, the project with the most likes - WINS! You can submit any 'project' - does not have to be FabScraps. Click the pic above for details.