Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Serenity

Well with Swirlydoos getting back on it's feet again, we are all doing just fine. This is another LO I did with Summer Serenity July kit. I have used this photo before, but as a rebirth of the website, I used it again. The flowers were done with the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die. Tutorial to follow this week. The leaves were also cut from the add on cardstock to the kit. The butterflies were from a file I shared, and all the butterfly files will be back in Swirlydoos, it will just take time to reload all of them. The photo mat was stamped with one of my Tim Holtz stamps and distressed with ink. I wove some ribbon through the edge punched card stock, used Scribbles 3D paint for the little pearls and used some of my new Wild Orchids tiny roses. I also made the butterfly trails with the 3D paint onto some transparency and cut them out.



Here are some close ups of the LO...



11 comments:

  1. oh wow,how very beautiful this is!!!Love it,love the flowers and the ribbon with the roses,it's breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is so beautiful! Threading the ribbon through is a beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful!! Always get so inspired by your work and love love your handmade flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page and those flowers are WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! The handmade flowers are so pretty and add such a gorgeous touch to this page..beautiful photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so beautiful love
    the flowers ribbon through
    your work is inspired

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful in this photo and I love the blue of those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The details of your layout is just amazing...beautiful work Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. I love your flowers, they always look gorgeous..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!