Friday, May 28, 2010

Butterfly Images



For those of you who will be receiving the Swirlydoos June kit, these butterflies will go beautifully!! Cant show the kit as it hasn't been revealed yet, but when I tell you it is gorgeous...Believe me!! Enjoy the butterflies. I print them up on a 5 x 7 piece of cream colored cardstock, cut them out, and Stickle them with Rock Candy for old fashioned glitz...Just adding a little bit of diamond dust to the edges gives them an exquisite beauty. Try it, and for more of my images check out Swirlydoos at this link!!

http://www.swirlydoos.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?59411.0

11 comments:

  1. wow the butterflies are awesome. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are stunning, can't wait to use them..Thank you for sharing..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a darling! Thank you for doing this for us swirly sisters! Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear friend for always wanting to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all things buterfly .. so thanks and I can't wait to see the new kit. I've been thinking og joining the kit club ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow......strolling through your blog....having such a great time too I might add!! Thanks you so much for adding the butterflys, and I already have the leaf branches, got those awhile back! You are so sweet to share those with us! And for sharing your works of art!! Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts!! Absolutely beautiful! I saved those butterflies, will definitely be using those bad boys! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the butterfly’s Beautiful!!! Barb

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!