Thursday, December 1, 2022

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Countryside/ 12x12 layout

Hello there today!! I bring you a layout created with the gorgeous Vintage Artistry Countryside. The collection is perfect for those photos taken on the farm, out in the countryside, or just those beautiful garden photos that you've been wanting to scrap. Between the 12x12 and 6x8 papers, you could build folios, mini albums and journals besides your layouts and off the page projects. There are so many accessories to adorns your projects. Washi Tape in multiple sizes, chip board, ephemera, laser cuts, tags, and don't forget those gorgeous Rub-Ons that we all love to use. 
For my layout, I had a particular photo in mind that I wanted to use. A photo of my son almost 30 years ago, on a trip to Old McMickeys farm in Odessa, Florida. He held a chicken for the first time. I always adored this photo. To prepare my layout, I used the Countryside Farm Life paper. I machine sewed around the page using a coordinating red thread. I used a reverse chicken wire stencil with texture paste, sprinkled with embossing powder, and heat embossed the design. I cut a large circle of the Countryside Grange paper, edge punched it using a decorative corner punch to create a doily, (tutorial here) and adhered  it to the middle of the page. Then the layering began. 


I used apiece of the 6x8 paper and created a mat for the photo. I placed it in the middle of the circle and tucked in tags, and ephemera. I topped the tags using jute, but they do come prestrung with white string. I created my floral clusters with the beautiful Sunflowers in Amber, and used laser cut leaves and flowers to tuck underneath. With the leftover paper I used to create the photo mat, I die cut some lacy leaves and tucked those in as well. 


I absolutely love the well worn white picket fence laser cut. I placed some strips of corrugated cardboard under the planks, and adhered it to the layout, I then tuck behind it one of the sweet  laser cut geese. I placed the laser cut watering can to the side of the fence, and topped it with the little yellow heart. An Ephemera Bits  sentiment was layered with a plate, and used for the title of the page. 


I love creating floral clusters, and of course the sweet butterflies can usually be seen fluttering  near them. Just adhere the body only, and when dry, lift up the wings to create dimension. I love the sunny color of the sunflowers. They add a beautiful touch to top off your projects. I know I have some sunflower photos somewhere!! How fun would a mini album be created with the Countryside collection. OK, now I am inspired to create one!! 


Thank you for joining  me today. I hope you are inspired to create a Farm Life or Sunflower themed project using this beautiful collection! Did I mention there are also bees in  this collection!!! Check it out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!