Saturday, October 1, 2022

49 and Market ARToptions Plum Grove. 12x12 layout

Hello Lovelies. Now that Autumn has come upon us in my part of the world, I wanted to create a layout using the glorious colors of fall. Although I live in a subtropical climate where the leaves do not turn colors, I can dream!!! We can all dream! For this layout I used the newest, most beautiful ARToptions Plum Grove. The whole collection just feels like a magical, colorful  Autumn day. Although you can change the theme of this collection to suit your creative needs, I wanted that fall feeling. The collection perfectly matched the colors in the photo of my granddaughter Charlotte. 


Some of the newest flowers to come out, are the Nature's Bounty Collection. Here I used the color Mango. The flowers are beautiful. In the package, there is a cluster, singles, and stems in the collection.  Placement is so easy. The other new floral collection is Florets. I used Soft Lilac to tuck in the Mango clusters. They go together beautifully. I also had some Royal Posies in Mango and Orchid that I used as well. 


The flowers and leaves in the Nature's Bounty floral collection are lush and beautiful! I kissed the edges of the flower petals using white acrylic paint using a dry brush. I added some art stones for a textured effect. I also used some gilding flakes and glue glitter for some sparkle. 


I love all of the sentiments in all of the collections. Here, I used sentiments from the Plum Grove Ephemera Bits, and backed them with the leftover paper I used to die cut the 2 big leaves. I created a triple bow using the Single Ply Jute. I did some paint spattering with a thick white acrylic paint. I did some machine sewing around the layout. 


The 2 big oak leaves were die cut from one of the Plum Grove Ephemera Bits papers. The color was perfect. The die has a matching embossing folder so I was able to emboss the leaves. You can still see the beautiful design that was on the paper. I did a lot of ink edging on the layout just to give it a little bit of a vintage rustic feel. I used the Plum Grove 6x8 Rub-Ons around the torn out piece in the middle of the layout. I scattered some of the laser cut butterflies around the page as well. I layered the Plum Grove Laser Cut frames, then mounted my matted photo in the middle. Although I mostly covered it, I hand cut a heart from the leftover paper, distressed and inked the edges, and layered it under the frames. 


I hope you are inspired to create a project using Plum Grove. It is my new favorite collection!! But I am partial to purple, and Autumn!! xo

49 and Market Product List:

ARToptions Plum Grove 12x12 Collection Pack

ARToptions Plum Grove Laser Cut Wildflowers

ARToptions Plum Grove Laser Cut Elements 

ARToptions Plum Grove Ephemera Bits

ARToptions Plum Grove 6x8 Rub-Ons

ARToptions Plum Grove / Blossom Paper
Jute Cording Single Ply
Royal Posies flowers /Mango
Florets Soft flowers/ Lilac







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!