Tuesday, July 20, 2021

49 and Market 12x12 Layout "Lets Get Lost" Vintage Artistry Hike More Collection

 Hello Beautifuls!! Today, we are going exploring!! Vintage Artistry Hike More is the beautiful new collection from 49 and Market. You are sure to love it for your vacation, travel, and just plain old exploring the backyard projects, as I did with this layout. Think, Fern, Mushrooms, Woodsy Wildlife, and touches of gorgeous warm colors. The full collection has endless possibilities for mini album lovers as well. On each page, you can display a new adventure, perfect for your vacation photos. I created a 12x12 layout with photos of my granddaughter exploring my backyard. She is a lover of all little creatures, and is always collecting something! But she wants to know where the lizards are!!! uh oh...I think we may need lizards in a future kit!! (sorry, we live in Florida, where there is an abundance of lizards!) You are going to thoroughly enjoy Hike More. I know I do!


I used the tabs in the File Frame set and attached them to the laser cut sentiments from the 12x12 paper collection. I used the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher stapler to adhere them together. I machine stitched around the file frames and used the tiny staples on them as well. The dragonflies are darling! So much detail in the laser cuts! I tucked in some green moss here and there. 


I simply love using the file frames as frames for my photos. Stack and stagger them for a layered effect. The large fern is simply beautiful!! The laser cut is so fine, that you can actually bend the stem to suit your needs. I gave it a slight twist here and there. Do you see the little inch worm on the mushroom? Yup, I put him there. I also clustered some flowers between the 2 photos. Royal posies and Majestic Bouquet in Mango!! What a gorgeous color! I tucked in the mushrooms in a few places on the layout. They grow wild in the woods behind my house. 


I love creating depth in my layouts. I use a lot of corrugated cardboard in between layers. Sometimes I like it to peek out for a rustic look. Once again you can see the beautiful flowers in Mango. They are prettiest shade of peach. I did a little spattering around the layout as well and some inking in a dark brown. I also did machine sewing on the edges, and used the white rub on stitching which I dulled a little bit with distress ink. 


Thank You for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to get out those woodsy rustic travel photos and start a project with Hike More. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!