Wednesday, January 20, 2021

49 and Market "Today" 12x12 layout

Hello beautiful friends!! I hope you are excited about the new collections as I am. There is so much in store for you from 49 and Market this year! I have a couple of sneak peaks of new elements coming to a store near you.  This layout was creating using paper #3 from the Vintage Artistry in Color Collectors Edition Volume 1. It is so beautiful, that I hated to cover it up. So instead I enhanced the pattern on the paper with the gorgeous laser cuts included in the collection. This collection is full of 6 gorgeous brand new limited edition 12x12 papers in the most desired colors of blues, corals, and greens. There are 12 of the original Vintage Artistry in Color papers. 4 papers from each color collection.  The laser-cuts and washi tapes are included. So much gorgeousness in this collection. It is a must have for sure! 


The Sugar Stems and Sugar Posies flowers in Tutti Frutti, were matched to perfection! And I simply adore the laser cut butterflies in various designs and colors. I scattered them everywhere! But if you know me, I am a sucker for butterflies! The laser cut leaves are plentiful in the collections. I love my greenery!! I did a little stenciling with texture paste and before it dried, I sprinkled some embossing powder over it. When the paste was almost dried, I heat embossed the powder. The shimmery texture it produced is beautiful. I tucked some bits of lacey trims around the layers for more texture. 

Do you see the top left hand corner of the layout? Yes, those bits, are the awesome Vintage Artistry Coral and Natural Rub-On Transfers. Goodness, if you haven't tried the rub-ons, they go on like BUTTA!!! (yes, I am from New York!!) I used the rub-ons around the layout, and even rubbed some of the designs on the edges of the photo. It blends in perfectly into the layout. I added a few Wishing Baubles and Bubbles Coral onto the side of the file folder frame. Those little gems are dress the frame up beautifully. 


Sneak peak alert!! I created a few layers using pieces from the Vintage Artistry Essentials Ephemera Bits (coming soon). The tags are awesome, and I just strung some Rustic Collection Jute Cording Single Ply through the hole on top. There are 58, mix and match die cut pieces in the pack. So awesome for layering! And my little title is from another yet to be released 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Essentials Chipboard (coming soon)..Yes, CHIPBOARD!! Mini album, and card/tag  lovers are going to love these!! 

And yet another sneak peek! Wait until you get your hands on these File Frame Sets!! This one is from the 3x4 sized set, but wait...There are other sizes!! Bigger!! And square ones too!! So many possibilities with these! Not just frames, but there are tabs too in the set. I won't say any more...I am just  so excited about all of the new 49 and Market products. 

I hope you are inspired to create a new project using some of the newest collections from 49 and Market. xoxo


49 and Market Products Used:

Vintage Artistry in Color Collectors Edition Volume 1

Vintage Artistry Coral and Natural Rub-On Transfers

Sugar Stems Tutti Frutti

Sugar Posies Tutti Frutti

Rustic Collection Jute Cording Single Ply

Lacey Trims White

Wishing Baubles and Bubbles Coral

Vintage Artistry Essentials Ephemera Bits (coming soon)

Vintage Artistry Essentials Chipboard (coming soon)

 Vintage Artistry Essentials 3x4 File Frame Set (coming soon)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!