Sunday, September 20, 2020

49 and Market Vintage Artistry Butter/Mini Album

Hello beautiful people! Today I am sharing a mini album created from the Vintage Artistry Butter collection. The beauty of this collection is it comes complete with 2 sheets of laser cuts, and they are perfect for all of the details in the mini album pages. On the cover alone I used the window frame, butterfly, dictionary sentiment and layered lace edges. I used different shades of yellow flowers, and 49 and Market has MANY shades and colors to choose from. 


On the inside page alone, I have created a water slide feature and a photo frame that is protected with acetate. You just slip the photo under the beautiful Stitched Frame. I have enclosed the tag flap with 2 smaller die cut tags. I tied them together using the 5 ply jute that I just took apart for a single strand. 


This little mini is jam packed with lots of pockets, flips, folds, and interactive pages. I have created a video to show some of the features in action. There is plenty of real estate for photos and journaling as well. Crealies Mini album Binder die set is so easy to use, and is perfect for those chunky little albums you create. There are  different binding  sizes that you can use to create the width between each page. And Crealies has different design sets. The beauty is you can adapt the length by cutting it down to any size you need. 


Here is a close up of the Waterfall feature in the mini. The die set I used to create the Waterfall is from Crealies. (How to use die set) I chose to use 49 and Market laser cut butterflies on my flip ups to simulate flight. 


For the spine, I  repositioned a Crealies Rectangle Stitch Line die to create the perfect size. I then layered the beautiful Archival Board trim over the top. 

 
For the framed flip up, I Die cut a Crealies Tag from the Big Stitch Lines Labelzz and Tagzz set and added a hinge under the top. I layered  it with a gorgeous Vintage Artistry Stitch Frame. Before I added the frame, I backed it with some clear acetate to create a photo frame. I left one side open to slip in a photo. The closure was created using 2 of the smaller Tags from the same Crealies set I used for the larger ones. I simply cut down some of the width to make them thinner. I tied them together with 49 and Market Jute. 


For each of the 3 pages in the album, I created a pocket as the base, then built onto each pocket. I created the  tabs for the cards, using the tops of the Crealies die cut Taggz. For the outside of this page, I created a side pocket and added the beautiful 49 ad Market laser cut lace. Then popped out the postcard from the same set, and added a few little details with some more laser cuts. 


There are so many possibilities with using the 49 and Market collections. I find them PERFECT for creating and adorning mini albums. I hope you are inspired to pick up the Vintage Artistry Butter Collection to create your own mini albums and more  to hold those precious memories. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdUfkpObjc0




49 and Market Products used: 

Vintage Artistry Butter 12x12 Collection pack

Vintage Artistry Butter 6x6 Collection Pack

Botanical Blends Seabreeze

Pixie Petals Sunshine

Garden Seeds Linen

Enchanted Petals Sunshine

Seaside Blooms Sea Breeze

Flower Mini Series 01 Cream

6x6 Archival Board White

Jute Cording 5 ply

Vintage Artistry Natural Stitch Frames


CREALIES Products Used:





3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! Is there a tutorial for the album available somewhere? Thanks so much for sharing this - a beautiful way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is stunning my friend! I totally enjoyed your video and there is definitely a lot of real estate included in a small space! Well done~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know which product is the best from the ones listed on the site?Best Mini Sewing Machine

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!