Thursday, December 19, 2019

Lemon Craft Guest Designer for December 2019


It has been such a wonderful pleasure to Guest Design for Lemon Craft these past couple of months. For December I am using the gorgeous Joy To The World 12x12 collection. I decided to do a layout and a Trifold Folio that will hold my Holiday memories from this season. There are 2 color versions in this collection. The blues I used for the folio, and for the layout, I chose the more traditional Christmas colors, except I added a vintage touch by using Distress ink in Vintage Photo. I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed creating for Lemon Craft. The layout features my twin grandchildrens trip to see Santa last week. The background paper is 06, and I mounted it on some distressed corrugated cardboard. I distressed the edges and machine sewed around the perimeter with red thread.


I used 2 different Sizzix dies to create the frames. I also used 2 different patterned papers for the layers. The papers I used are 03 and 04. I absolutely adore the wood pattern! I love all of the cutouts on the 02 and 05 paper. I had a few sheets of the papers and decided to fussy cut all of the poinsettia flowers and create some layered dimensional flowers for the layout. I fussy cut everything out of the paper. I used the cookies and stars and pine branches. Once they were all cut out, I chose a few to tuck around the photos and flowers. I rubbed them all with some Mod Podge then sprinkled them with Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear. I wish you could see the gorgeous sparkle. They look like real tiny  sugar cookies!!


Here is a closeup of the flower cluster  and leaves. The larger leaves are from 49 and Market, then i layered them with the pine branches I fussy cut from the 02  paper.


For the middles of the flowers I used Prills, in beautiful Autumn colors that matched the flowers perfectly. Once the flowers were layered and assembled, I ducted them with the Crystal Clear to make them sparkle. I really love the way they came out.


I fussy cut out the mug and also used some Crystal Clear on it. It gave it a beautiful frosted look.
I placed the frosted stars all around the layout. It simply gave it a finishing touch. Twinkling stars all around. Simply magical. Just like the season.


This is the Trifold Folio I created using the blues in the collection. I added a lot of Vintage Photo inking to give the Folio an old world vintage feeling. I think the images on the papers are vintage looking and I wanted to portray that nostalgic feeling. The Folio is closed by a belly band.


This is the backside. I fussy cut the rocking horse and adhered it to the back panel.


  This is the inside opened up. there are tuck spots  and a waterfall feature in the middle.


I had fun created the belly band for the closure. Once again, I layered the fussy cut flowers, created the middle of the flowers with Prills,  and added sparkle with Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear. I tucked in some 49 and Market laser cut leaves. In between I tucked in stars and die cut snowflakes, then added golden rhinestones for sparkle. It just slips over the Folio beautifully.


Each card is removed from the pockets of the Folio. Each card can hold more photos of journaling.


  Each card was covered with the tags in the 04 paper. I created  small title spots under each tag. 


In back of each waterfall layer I created Sizzix die cut frames to add photos. 


 I fussy cut a lot of the images from sheet 05 and adorned each layer of the waterfall feature.


I want to thank you for joining me today. And thank you so much to LemonCraft for having me as a Guest Designer for November and December. I have enjoyed creating my projects with their gorgeous papers. I want to wish everyone a beautiful happy Holiday season. I cant wait to see what the Lemoncraft Designers will create in 2020.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Lisa - thank you so much for all your wonderful creations :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her website ourgreatmother1.com   and her email is Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now

    ReplyDelete


  3. Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any account. You do not require anybody’s account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,there is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can’t be traced .You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card,you can withdraw nothing less than $4,500 a day. So to get the card,reach the hackers via email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!