Monday, November 4, 2019

49 and Market "Garden Treasure"

Hello lovelies!! Today I am sharing a layout I created using the fabulous Old School collection. It looks like I used 2 different pieces of paper from the collection when I actually only used 1. Off the Grid is the paper, and I used both the front and back designs. I cut out a square from the middle of the paper, mounted the middle peice on a piece of corrugated cardboard, distressed it, and used the opposite side of the other peice and mounted it on 12x12 corrugated cardboard. Then I just layered the pieces together, and continued to distress the outer edges.  The paper design itself looks like multiple layers and it is fabulous! The white Archival Board was colored with Starburst Spray like watercolor and kissed with a hint of brown distress ink. No need to prime!



I am in love with 49 and Market flowers. Mixing and matching them is simply so easy!! I used 3 different collections and 2 different colors.  I die cut some vines, painted them with Lindys Magicals and layered the flowers over the vines.


I tucked some moss all over the layout here and there. It gives the layout an earthy feeling. I love the moss that grows beneath the trees in my back yard. This was my inspiration for this layout!



 I just love clustering the flowers. They look like little bouquets popping up out of the paper! Tucking the moss around them gave them a realistic feel. The pinky rose colors are simply beautiful! I scattered some dragonflies and a butterfly from the Ethereal Layered Embellishment set. They really are so sweet.


49 and Market Products Used:

*Paper, Old School off The Grid
*Flowers/ Garden Seeds Watermelon, Country Blooms Scarlet, Flower Mini Series #1 Scarlett
*6x6 White Archival Board Treasure
*Wishing Bubbles, Taffy
*Stamps, Vintage Artistry
*Ethereal layered Embellishments

Other Products Used:
*Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals/ Sea Mint Green and Rusty Lantern Lime
Starburst Spray in Opal Sea Oats\Cotton Candy Pink Starburst spray
*Sizzix: Die Frame with Flowers and Vine and Bigz Scalloped Edge
*decorative moss from Jo-Anns
*Ranger Tim holtz Distress ink in Vintage Photo
*Stickles
*Prima Art Extravagance Texture paste







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!