Monday, August 19, 2019

49 and Market "DREAM"

Greetings my lovely 49 and Market scrappers. Today I bring to you, a 12x12 layout that is full of gorgeous warm color. Sometimes I go all pastel and girly, sometimes deep and masculine, but today is warm and vintage. The touches of pinks, peaches, and greens in the papers of the Ethereal Collection, are some of my favorite. I warmed up all of the edges using Vintage Photo distress ink. I used Gabi's Line Stitch stamp to simulate stitching along all of the borders. I mixed and matched the different stamps. I used Dusty Attic Confetti #2 stencil and Golden crackle texture paste for the background. Once it was dry, I dry brushed clear gesso over the whole paper. Then sprayed on some Lindy's Stamp Gang in Alpine Ice Rose glimmer spray.


Here is a close up of the flowers, Cottage Blooms and Wild Flowers. I love the dragonflies in the Ethereal Laser Cut Sheet. There are so many beautiful elements in that 1 sheet. Like the cute hanging heart in the next photo.


This closeup showcases Cottage  and Stargazer flowers and leaves as  well as leaves from the Ethereal and Serendipitous layered embellishment sets.  The butterfly was fussy cut from the Vintage Artistry paper Flora and Fauna. I used some Stickles to add some sparkle.


I built up the layers by adhering the papers to corrugated cardboard, and placed them in different heights to add dimension. I used a die cut for the frame, and built around it using all products from 49 and Market. The title "Dream" is from Dusty Attic.



Until next time, Happy Scrapping!!


49 and Market Products Used:

Serendipitous Layered Embellishment set
Ethereal Layered Embellishment set

Papers: Ethereal DAydream and Vintage Artistry Flora and Fauna

Flowers:
Cottage Blooms in Linen
Stargazers in Cashmere
Wild Flowers in Ginger

Laser Cut Shapes Archival Board in Treasure

Stamps: 
Gabi's Line Stitch

Wishing Bubbles:
Cream Soda
Taffy



1 comment:

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!