Thursday, July 4, 2019

49 and Market "Treasure"

Hello there!! Who says that grunge has to be bold??  Not me. I softened up the bold and beautiful papers from the Vintage Remnants paper collection with lovely flowers from different collections. And with the cut outs and extra scrap pieces from the background papers, I created some rolled roses to tuck in between the leaves and flowers. I edges the rolled roses in ink, dipped the edges in glue and rolled them in some diamond dust for sparkle. I simply created a garden cluster around the framed photo.


I love the archival board. Using paint, I watered it down a bit and created an ombre effect using the more concentrated paint on the tops. For the corner cluster, I mixed paper rolled roses, flowers and pieces of Laser Cut Shapes. The butterflies were printed on cardstock and cut out in different sizes. I scattered them around the page.


I die cut leaves and vines, colored them with sprays, and tucked them under and around the beautiful flowers. I love mixing the flowers from the different collections. They blend together so beautifully. I created the rolled roses out of the scrap paper that was left over from background paper. I dipped them in a little bit of glue, then into Diamond Dust for glisten and glitter. I added wishing bubbles to the centers. Save those scraps!!


I used the flower clusters to frame the photo. I popped the frames up from the background, by die cutting 2 frames and layering one on top of the other. This gives the whole layout some depth.


Here is the closeup showing the 2 frames layered. I used some small pieces of corrugated cardboard in between the frames, then attached it to the background.


Thank you for joining me today.  I hope you have been inspired to create your own projects using the gorgeous product from 49 and Market. Cruise through the blog for more Design Team Inspiration! You will not be disappointed.

49 and Market Products Used:

Paper:
Vintage Remnants 2 
Vintage Remnants 6

Flowers:
Vintage Shades Botanical Blends Yellow
Stargazers Lemon drop
Seaside Blooms Aloe

Laser Cut Shapes:
Frame Set N 03

Wishing Bubbles:
Minty Breeze

6x6 Archival Board:
Treasure

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:

Prima Forest leaves die
Sizzix Ornate Frame die
Diamond Dust
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray
Memory Box Botanical Stem die

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, my name is Sunday i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!