Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hello Dusty Attic Lovers. Today I bring to you a 5 x 7 mini album that I created. A special mini to place all of those special photos. I created the album using chip board, and I covered it with Dusty Attic Corrugated Card. I love the texture of corrugated cardboard. I painted the cardboard using Mountain Meadow and Pesto Dusty Attic Acrylic paints. To add richness to the colors, I sprayed it with gold mist spray. I love that the Mood Board took me to a different place when choosing my colors. I chose one of the photos on the board that had green in it. Dusty Attic had the perfect colors to create what I envisioned. But that's what an inspiration board does right?? Inspires you to be at your creative best!!



 This is a view of the spine. I had a wonderful idea to use a lot of the mini pieces of chipboard. I sprayed them with gold spray, added a jump ring to each one, attached the jump rings to a chain and created a dangle for my mini.  I also sprayed some seam ribbon and tied it to the top of the mini.

  
Here is a close up of the dangle. I added some rhinestones to some of the pieces for added sparkle.

This is a closeup view of the mini chipboard pieces.  After I sprayed them with gold mist, I wiped away a bit of the spray to give it a worn look.


The mini album is small, but it can still hold up to 4x6 inch photos. It is a chunky mini with 4 inside pocket pages.


Each page holds a pull out page that can hold more photos. You can also add tags to the pockets, or just slide photos into each pocket.


Here is a view of the pull out pocket. I punched the edge with a decorative punch.


This is a view of the back of the album.


This is a close up of the corner of the album. Before I place the flowers on the album. I sprayed the whole album with gold mist. I love how it settled in the crevices of the corrugated card. I added some of the rhinestones to the flourishes.


I sprayed the chipboard with gold spray, then placed some rhinestones on it for extra sparkle.


Thank you for joining me today!! I hope that you are inspired to jump start your creative side using the Inspiration Board!! I know I was!

Dusty Attic Product List:












 X's an O's
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh this is so pretty! I can see why you like the corrugated cardboard! It captures the paints so smashingly well! Gorgeous DA chippies and accessories! Awesome sauce! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!