Monday, September 14, 2015

Star Wars Week and Princess Charlotte..Loving tribute to 2 of the best photographers that influenced my creative style.

Someone told me it was Star Wars Week last week!!! I couldn't wait to do a photo shoot of Charlotte and set out to find the  perfect setting and backdrop to use. Cruising Pinterest to spark my creativity, I ran across a photographer by the name of Jamie Anderson of JME Portraits.  Sadly Jamie passed away suddenly and tragically back in June of this year. I am also  remembering my Uncle Louie, who sparked my interest in photography sooooo many years ago when I was a child.  He remained my mentor and loving critic until the day he passed away suddenly 4 years ago. How I will always miss those unexpected phone calls when he NEEDED to tell me something about the latest and greatest in the Nikon world. ( I am a Nikonian because of him!! And I still receive the Rangefinder after all these years!) (May they rest in eternal peace)...So using Jamies style and creative  ideas, and channeling my dear uncles wisdom about hand placement, I set out to do my own version of Princess Leia...
Charlotte...
May the Force, always be with you...
Love,
your Mimi
                                                                                                              







Thank you for letting me share a little piece of my heart..Well...A BIG piece of my heart...




7 comments:

luv46kdz said...

Lisa OH EM GEEEEE She is beyond darling and you are beyond talented!!'

Paula xoxo

Lynette Jacobs said...

Oh Lisa, my true sister in Christ. How I love to see the pieces of your heart xx

Sandi Clarkson said...

These are beyond amazing. She is such a little beauty.

Lizzyc said...

Nawwww! The photos are adorable.... And wonderful tribute to your mentors too....

Georgie C said...

OMGosh, she is gorgeous! And that photo shoot is just the coolest xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Lisa,
What a nice commentary on your Uncle Louie and Jamie Anderson. And, oh my gosh, you did an amazing job taking pictures of the adorable Ms. Charlotte Rose!! I think my fav is Charlotte and Chewbacca together. I love to look at awesome photos - and have been checking into on-line classes to learn my DSLR which is gathering dust - and also to learn how to use PhotoShop which is also gathering dust. Again, you did an amazing job with the photos - they are all beautiful!

Tina said...

She is so gorgeous!!! beautiful photo shoot!!