Monday, July 6, 2015

BoBunny Juliet/Journaling cards Mini Flip Album

 Hey there mini album fans!!! I have created a little flip mini album using the gorgeous Juliet collection from BoBunny, and incorporating Misc Me journaling cards. Misc Me can be used for just about any BoBunny project from cards, to tags, layouts and even mini albums. Your imagination is your guide.  I added touches of gold for extra glamour and shimmer. July is my last month that I will be designing for BoBunny. I want my next few projects to be a little more special. Bo Bunny will always have a place in my heart. I decided to step down from the Design Team and take a little break after being ill for the last few months. I am on the road to recovery and feeling fabulous!!! But you haven't  seen the last of me creating with BoBunny products!! Just saying!!!


Here is a closeup of the front cover. I layered the journaling cards, then added the layered chipboard on top. I cut the laser cut butterfly in half, sprayed it with BoBunny bronze spray, finger painted some gold glitter paste on it then sprayed it with BoBunny Gold spray. I added some Mocha jewels and used some Gold Foil rub-ons as well. The cover just shimmers and sparkles.


 This is one of 6 pages I did for the flip album. I used  the larger journaling cards and die cut some ATC cards from them. The title on the card is a sticker backed by light weight chip board.


There is plenty of room for photos on these pages. Small black and white images would look glorious on these pages.


You could also add some journaling or ephemera from places you have visited.


Th elittle flip pages that I incorporated could hold quite a few photos.


For the snall ATC sized features, I just die cut the larger journaling cards. and added the photo corners. 


Here is a closeup of the flip album, I used the mid sized journaling cards and created a little waterfall feature. Instead of photo's, you could always used these pages for journaling. Story Book style. 


The pages were all adhered to corrugated cardboard. You could use chip board, but I love the raw edge of the corrugated cardboard. It gives this flip album a little bit of a rustic feel. It is also very sturdy. I tied couple of ribbon bows to the book rings that hold the flip album together.


Thank you for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to incorporate  your Misc Me products in your next project.
xo
Lisa

 BoBunny Products:
12x12 paper: Juliet, Amore, Prose/Juliet
MiscMe: Journaling Cards
Double Dot Jewels: Mocha
Layered Chipboard:Juliet
Laser Cut Chipboard:Butterfly
Foil Rubons: Filagree Gold

Combo Stickers: Juliet
Glimmer Spray: Gold, bronze
Glitter Paste: Gold, bronze

Other Products:
Offray Ribbon
Sizzix Postage Stamp Frame die
Sizzix ATC and Corners die
7 Gypsies Book Rings
corrugated cardboard
ModPodge

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're feeling better!

    Your flip album is so beautiful, Lisa! I loved each and every lovely page and the waterfall cards on one of the pages is wonderful.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful little album.. bo bunny has such amazing papers.. I do hope you will be all better real soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning album with gorgeous little details! Glad you are on the road to recovery. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented Lisa! This is wonderful! So beautiful and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Lisa!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!