Tuesday, July 28, 2015

BoBunny Cards, and a sad Farewell...

Good Morning BoBunny Fans!!! I am here today to inspire you with a couple of cards that I created using Penny Emporium.
But first, I have to tell you that after 2 absolutely wonderful years on the BoBunny Design Team, I have decided to step down from the team. This was a very difficult decision for me to make as I have loved every minute being on such a wonderful talented team. A special Thank you to Jan and Don Lanoy, for providing me with the most beautiful product ever to design with!! I truly loved representing one of the best in the industry. Second I would like to Thank Carley Thiel and Sara Peterson for  their effortless direction, organization, and management of the team. Thank you to Julianna Michaels as well. You all did such a great job!!! I am ever so grateful to have worked with you. Third, but not least, Thank you to my 20013-20015 team mates!!! Without you all, I wouldn't have been challenged to think outside the box. You have all inspired me and I have been so honored to work along side of you these past couple of years. Some of you are great old friends in my scrappy world, and others I have met through BoBunny and have formed a wonderful friendship with. I know this will not be the last time we cross paths...With all of your  gorgeous talents, I am sure we will be together again in some scrappy capacity!!! Some of you are also stepping down, and I wish you well, and some of you are staying with BoBunny, and I will continue to follow you for inspiration! So thank you BoBunny for a wild, creative and fun ride. It has been great!!! xoxo

Here is my first card. I wanted an elegant look to this one so I chose the Penny Emporium "Imagination" paper design. It reminded me of a vintage wallpaper design pattern. I love the colors. I used a Flip Card die from Sizzix. They are so easy to create. Die cut the paper, fold on the lines and flip the card. Easy easy...


Here you can see that I have opened up the card slightly. The trim on the ends are the BoBunny stickers from the 12x12 Sticker Combo sheet. For the decorative florals at the top and bottom of card, I dies cut them using the BoBunny Flourish die. I cut it in half and adhered it to the card.   



Here is the card opened up a little more. I created the rosettes using the same paper plus a piece of Penny Emporium that was used in my next card. It had the same beige color on the flip side and of course matched perfectly. I layered 2 Rosettes and topped it with a Penny Emporium Button and a Double Dot Jewel in Mocha.


This view shows the card opened up to show the flip side which can be used to place a sentiment or a message.


My next card was created using Penny Emporium pattern paper. I love the combo of blue and purple.


To get the decorative corners, I die cut an Ornate Frame piece and cut out the corners leaving a pretty decorative corner piece. I them assembled the Rosette the same way as I did the previous card, and I die cut a Flutter butterfly for the card front. For the ends of the card, I used the Flourish die and adhered them to the opposite ends.


Here is a close up of the rosette and butterfly. These cards are so much fun to make and so many possibilities to decorate!


BoBunny Products:
Patterned PaperImagination, Penny Emporium/Penny Emporium
Dies:Flutter, Flourish, Ornate Frames
Jewels: Mocha
Buttons: Penny Emporium
6x6 paper pad: Penny Emporium



2 comments:

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!