Tuesday, April 15, 2014

BoBunny Enchanted Garden Sneak Peek!!



Today we bring the first collection teaser for the NEW Spring Collections for BoBunny! As we preview the collection logos be sure to check out our Facebook! Once we get to 40,000 "LIKES" we are going to start giving away the NEW Spring Collections!




Enjoy this mood board from Rae! She is the designer of this collection! She also shares some of her thoughts about this collection!


"When I started developing the idea for this collection I was instantly drawn to my own love of all things fairies. I have books of fairies, I collect fairy statues & I even try to have a fairy garden in my flower bed every year!
 
I wanted this line to have hints of fairies, though I didn't want this to be a "fairy line" because I wanted it to appeal to those who might not share my affinity for fairy culture. I also wanted it to have layers & groupings of things you might find in grandma's treasure box: old stamps, little tags, dried flowers, pieces of old cards, etc.

Enchanted Garden is  a whimsical line full of magical charm. Perfect for scrapbooking all of your enchanting memories!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!