Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Cropstop March Guest Designer


I am the March Guest Designer for The CropStop. Your One Stop Store. If you have never been, please check out this wonderful online store!! If you love embossing folders and Tim Holtz distress inks and Sizzix and Spellbinders dies, and Sprays, and Crafters Workshop templates, and alcohol inks and punches, and ...and did I mention embossing Folders??? Just to much product to mention here, I just mentioned a few of my favorite things!! I challenged myself, and started this layout with 1 piece of 12 x 12 white card stock. With all of the new product that The CropStop sent me, I knew that was all I needed...

 The CropStop sells the mini version of the Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations die Tattered Florals. Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set (2pk) - Mini Tattered Florals
So you could create these flowers on a smaller version than the ones I created. I will be doing a tutorial on the flowers. I decided to enter these flowers in the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Challenge. After all, I did use the new Ranger Mowed Lawn Distress paint...Such a yummy color!!


The beauty of the mica-enriched Creative Imaginations Radiant Rain Spray, is the color variation you can get from them. I used Pink Grapefruit on the white card stock flowers, the background paper and the Blue Fern Studios Chip board  "Butterfly Kisses"  after I painted it with white paint.If you love Twinkling H2O's, you will love the Radiant Rain Spray!! The shimmer is just unbelievable and oh so yummy!! I want EVERY color!!


Then after the chip board was dried and inked, I added a thick layer of Ranger Crackle accents and let it do it's magic as it dried.


Just another closeup of the flowers. The small roses were created using the Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecones die.

I absolutely love the Crafters WorkShop templates. The 6 x 6 sizes are just perfect for  cards, but using them to accent your background paper is perfect!! The CropStop has plenty of designs, not to mention all of those gorgeous Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink colors. I used Mowed Lawn for the gorgeous greens in my layout.


So head on over to The CropStop Blog for details on the products I have used for this layout and getting your hands on them. The products are linked for your convenience. Then check them out in the store. My list keeps getting longer and longer from the things I want in the store. And if you use the word BLOG when checking out, you will save 10% on a $30.00 or more purchase. Next week on Thursday, March 14th,  you will see another project I created for the CropStop on their Blog. Do you love embossing folders??? Just sayin!!...So don't forget to check out the blog and become a follower so you don't miss a thing!!

6 comments:

  1. What lovely stash to get to play with - congrats on the spot - gorgeous layout!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours here Lisa. A really beautiful layout. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, thanks you so much for your advice re: pearls, I think I will be taking your advice as I already have the PP's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my all time fav's of yours Lisa. I love your background work, the colors, flowers, and just all the details. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, this layout is, again, so very beautiful!! I hope that your life is a bit less stressful right now and everybody is healthy.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!