The 2 papers I chose were Pink Flamingos C52 005 and Pink Flamingos C52 006. I found a coordinating solid card stock to compliment the papers.
Enchanted Gardens Paper Flowers Die-Cut 8x8 pad is full of wonderful prescored flowers so all you have to do is pull them apart, fold and secure them with your favorite adhesive. There are half fans as well as full fans with eyelet edges.
FabScraps also makes the most wonderful chip board pieces to go with each collection. In this LO I used Birds On A Wire Border 6/Pkg, 7"X1.5" DC52 005 and Die-Cut Grey Chipboard Word Girl 2"X1.5" DC52 022. For the purple flowers I used Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters Collection die, and the smaller flowers are Spellbinders bitty Blossoms. die.
I also die cut my own flowers using card stock and leftover scraps of the FabScraps paper. For the leaves I die cut the lighter part of the paper and lightly sprayed it with some Glimmer Mist in Olive Vine.The 2 beautiful brass filigree butterflies on the layout are part of a beautiful collection of Boxed Filigree Embellishment Assortment 80 Pieces.
They are perfect for embellishing tags and cards as well as altered items and layouts. I can picture them as part of jewelry making as well. There are 10 each of 8 designs. Plenty for all of your projects.
Step by Step Instructions on creating the layout:
1. Punch around the page C52 005 using a decorative punch
2. Adhere this piece to a solid colored card stock in a complemented color.
3. Layer a 10x10 piece of C52 006 over the C52 005. I used my sewing machine to secure.
4. Pop out and create some of the Enchanted Gardens Paper Flowers.
5. Die cut some leaves from the lighter part of the paper and color with your choice of sprays or inks.
6. Cut a circle from C52 006 and distress edges.
7. Punch one side of a small strip of C52 005 using a decorative punch and back it with the coordinating solid card stock.
8. Place Circle in middle of page and secure.
9. Place matted strip toward and over the bottom part of the circle.
19.Mat your photo and place it over the circle and strip as shown.
11.Arrange your flowers and leaves around the page.
12.Tuck some diecut flourishes under the flowers.
13.Paint the chipboard pieces and place them on the page.
14.Place your filigree butterflies on the page.