It is reveal Day at Heartfelt Creations. This is the layout I did, using my Swirlydoos goodies and the new Window Die from Heartfelt Creations. With a lot of the new stamps revealed, you can create a window scene for layouts and cards. I opted to place one of my wedding photo's behind it. Here is how I created the layout.
The green circle behind the book stamp was done by using a Martha Stewart corner punch around a cut out circle, then cutting an inner circle to make a ring.
I used a large template from The Crafters Workshop for the scalloped paper, used a Prima mask around the paper and misted with glimmer Mist repeating the pattern all around the paper. .I then wet distressed the edges and wrinkled the scallops slightly. I then ran a straight stitch around the page twice with my sewing machine. Adhered the scalloped piece to a 12 x 12 brown card stock .
I cut 3 copies of the stamped bible frame cutting the side gradually shorter on the sides and adhered on top of one another as to make it look like multiple pages in a book then topped with smaller bible stamp I sprayed with Glimmer Mist, inked the edges and also touched the edges with gold metallic paint, then curled the corners of the pages. I die cut the window frame and placed it over my wedding photo and secured it to the book.
I die cut the flowers using my Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Flowers die using light pink Bazzil crad stock, a Sizzix die using black card stock, glimmer Misted them in Viva pink and stacked the different layers placing the Sizzix stamen die cut in between the layers. I used brads and pearls for the middles. I inked the Leafy swirls stamped leaves in 2 different green Glimmer Mist colors and painted on a little pink Glimmer Mist to highlight the leaves. I then arranged my flowers on the page and secured.
I printed up the butterflies from my collection, cut them out, covered with Rock Candy Stickles and adhered to the page by the body and lifted the wings for dimension. I added some Glossy Accents to the body to give it dimension.
I printed the journaling on paper using Microsoft Word and the Beyond Wonderland font then die cut it using my Spellbinders die and layered it on a larger die cut from the same set.
I will be doing a video tutorial for creating the flowers and shading the leaf stamps. So stay tuned.