Friday, January 29, 2010



It's Fix-It Friday #42 at i heart faces!!Here is my entry to the fix...I opened the Photo in Photoshop CS4. Used Totally Rad Actions, Oh Snap action, then tweaked the photo in Lucis Art 3 enhance detail at 75 and Mix With Original Photo at 48 then flattened photo. Then I overlayed it with JCarson texture Winter Overlay in normal at 75% opacity. Used TRA"Warm It Up, Chris," Flattened, Sharpened slightly in Portraiture, done.Go check out the original at I heart Faces.

12 comments:

Three Nuts In The Bluegrass said...

How Beautiful! I love it. Looks like the cover to a story book.

Hawklady said...

I love your edit! very different

Abby said...

This is too cool. I love it!

http://www.abbyizor.com/Blog/Phew

Leticia said...

I really like your edit! Very nice touch.

~m said...

Oh wow. I am so drooling right now. Just beautiful!

Amie Henderson said...

Nicely done!

Amandalynn said...

LOVELY. I love that you added a scene in the background, it makes her seem more engaged with the environment.

Amandalynn
http://www.imageserenity.com

Karen Lee said...

WOW!

hugs, Karen Lee

missdani said...

Really creative, I love it.

Deb said...

This is so pretty Lisa!

Carmen said...

Beautiful layouts!!

Carmen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.