Sunday, December 5, 2021

49 and Market..."Autumn Days"

 Hello Lovelies. Today I bring you a layout created with the beautiful Vintage Artistry In The Leaves. The colors of Autumn are my favorite. The colors are warm and beautiful. You are simply going to fall in love with this collection. The 12x12 paper collection comes with 2 sheets of laser cuts. So if you don't like to fussy cut, 49 and Market has done it for you! And don't forget the add-ons to the collection as it gives you so many more design possibilities! 



I used 2 colors with 4 floral collections. Rustic Bouquet and Rustic Blooms in Marigold and Cranberry, They are the perfect colors for these papers. I did some fill ins using In The Leaves Foliage. If you hit the acetate briefly with a heat gun, the ends will curl a little, giving them some extra dimension. I really love the little "whirlygigs" (seeds from a Maple tree)  fluttering towards the bottom of the page. I only adhered them from the middles so as to appear that they are fluttering. I think I need more of them!! 


I used 1 sheet of 6x8 paper collection and cut it into thirds. I put some notches on the top corners and punched a hole to make them tags. I machine stitched around the perimeter of the tags, as well as the 12x12 background paper. I added corrugated cardboard to the backs and popped them off of the background. I die cut the photo mat from one of the Ephemera Bits and die cut the photo using a stitched rectangle die for both. I strung some jute through the holes. I clipped on the fall tab to one of the strings and added a tiny flower. The batten lace on the sides of the matted photo, is a laser cut form the 12x12 collection. 


There are so many beautiful pieces to coordinate with the In The Leaves collection. A few weeks ago, I was experimenting with die cut leaves I cut from a soda can, and applying alcohol ink to. They match this collection perfectly because I took the colors from the papers, and found them in my alcohol ink stash. I tucked a few of the leaves in this layout. I topped them with some butterflies and added more Rustic flowers and leaves to create the clusters. To finish the layout, I added some Wishing Bubbles and Baubles around the page, as well as some gold flakes, some dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops,  and spattered white  paint. 


Thank you for joining me today. Be sure to check back to the blog every day for more beautiful inspiration! 


49 and Market Products Used:

Vintage Artistry In the Leaves 12x12 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry In The Leaves 6x8 Collection Pack

Vintage Artistry In the Leaves / Autumal

Vintage Artistry In The Leaves Foliage

Vintage Artistry In The Leaves Ephemera Bits

Wishing Bubbles and Baubles Mango

Rustic Blooms Cranberry

Rustic Blooms Marigold

Rustic Bouquet Marigold

Rustic Bouquet Cranberry


1 comment:

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!