Saturday, June 20, 2020

49 and Market Beach themed Mini Album

Hello Lovelies!  I have created a mini album using the beautiful 6x8 Seaside Shipwreck Collection pack. The Collection comes complete with papers and fabulous laser cuts that I used throughout the album. The smaller laser cuts were the perfect size for my 4x6 mini album. The cover has a shaker dome that I filled with some of the tiny laser cuts, beads and silver microbeads. There is a crab, a starfish and a seashell under the dome! I used an awesome camera die set to create my mini. The die is created by Crealies. It was the perfect size, and I was able to create a lot of pages with the 6x8 papers. The beautiful flowers are the Sugar Posies in Tutti Frutti. I used elements from the Underwater Layered Embellishment Set to tuck in spots on the rest of the cover.


Here is a closeup of the shaker dome I used on the cover. You can see the many pages which also have flipouts, and waterfall pages. There is a lot of room for small photos and journaling inside the mini. I had a lot of fun adorning many of the pages. I chose a coordinating base cardstock for each page, then topped them with the papers from collection pack.


I created the spine using the burlap and the Lacy Trim, and created a tassel by tying the 5 ply jute around the spine, tying a barrel knot on top, and taking apart the braided sections below the knot. I then strung beads and charms from each individual string. The back of the mini was adorned using elements from the Underwater Layered Embellishment Set. I absolutely adore the beachy theme of this mini.


I love to make the dangles for the books and mini albums I create. I strung lots of Sea themed beads through the jute, and tied a barrel knot on the top.


Another view of the beaded dangle.


On the inside I have flip pages. some flip open once, and other flip open 3 times. I embellished some of the pages with the smaller laser cuts in the 6x6 paper pack. The size is perfect for this smaller album.


Even though there were a lot of pretty designs on the papers, I still embellished them with the little laser cuts in the 6x6 paper pack. I just loved them all! Creating the little scenes was fun!


Here is another page that flips out. I simply adore the art on these pages. The colors are so beautiful!!


This one opens 3 times. There is plenty of room for photos as well as journaling.


This is another closeup of the Tim Holtz dome I used to hold the tiny laser cuts from the 6x6 paper packs. I added a crab, a starfish and a shell, then poured in some beads and microbeads.


Thank you for joining me today. I hope you were inspired to create a mini album of your own. The smaller paper packs are perfect to create these types of projects.



49 and Market Products used:
Underwater Layered Embellishment Set
Jute Cording 5 ply
Seaside Shipwreck 6x8 Collection Pack

Lacy Trim Cream
Burlap Ribbon Roll Cream

Sugar Posies Tutti Frutti










9 comments:

  1. beautiful... I love your creations. Simple gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all the little camera albums and of course, your's is perfect also. I would like to know how do you get laser cut images from the papers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanne. The laser cut images are part of the paper pack. All you have to do is pop them out. Very simple. Awesome for crafters that don't like to fussy cut!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your response. Can I ask how you did the spine? I saw your camera and want to make a brag album for a new grandmother and this is just perfect.You can email me if you like daleandsuzanne080@gmail.com. Thanks for giving me inspiration!

      Delete
    3. how did you create the metal looking embellishments for the camera parts?

      Delete
    4. I used foil tape on chipboard. The foil tape can be found at any home improvement stores. It is a rather large roll, and will last forever!

      Delete
  3. This is very beautiful, I fall in love!!
    Do you have tutorial for make this photographic camera?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marga. I not have a tutorial. I created it using my favorite mini album techniques. I just adapted it to this camera die.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!